Welcome, Guest.

Author Topic: The Star Wars Ramble Thread  (Read 809 times)

Offline Dintiradan

• http://dintiradan.ermarian.net
The Star Wars Ramble Thread
« on: 30 December 2015, 04:05:00 AM »
I faced a conundrum earlier today. I went to see a matinée showing of the latest Star Wars film, and I wanted to talk about it. But how? I couldn't talk about it in the chat. After all, some people hadn't seen the film yet, and I didn't want to spoil it for them. On the other hand, I didn't feel like going through the effort of /msg after /msg sent to multiple people. Surely there had to be an easier way.

Hours later, I remembered that we have a forum.

I will be collecting my ramblings about the film and the Star Wars franchise in this thread. I invite anyone else to do the same. There will be spoilers for all seven Star Wars films here, so if you don't want the Trandoshan stripper scene spoiled for you, leave this thread now and don't come back until you've seen the film.

I REPEAT: SPOILERS AHEAD. DON'T SAY I DIDN'T WARN YOU.
Overall, I'd rate the movie as Adequate. It did all the things I'd expect from a Star Wars film. Dogfights in space, sweeping vistas, blaster and lightsaber fights, bantering between characters, bizarre aliens. That said, there was never any point where I sat up in my seat and said wow.

I was going to sort this into separate lists, for things I liked, disliked, whatever, but it flows better if I just throw it all into one big jumble.

- The goal when expanding a franchise is to capture the essence of the older installments while doing more than just copying them. Force Awakens errs too much on the side of copying. Much of the film, especially the opening scenes, is lifted almost frame-by-frame from the original Star Wars. There's a slightly-more-than-healthy portion of Empire Strikes Back as well.
- And that's without bringing Death Star Mk. III into the picture. It was bad enough when Return of the Jedi decided to go with another Death Star instead of something original. To go with the same tired MacGuffin a third time is just ridiculous. With science fiction, even the softest of science fiction like Star Wars, not even the sky is the limit. They could have done something -- anything -- else. You don't have to keep blowing up planets.
- My theory is that they followed -- and will continue to follow --  the original movies because they didn't want to be like -- or be accused of being like -- the prequels. The prequels certainly have their flaws, but at least all three had their own unique plots.
- While I'm on the subject, the prequels also gave us unique locations. Underwater bubble city. Vertical cityscapes. Lava rivers. Here we got Tatooine-with-hills and Hoth-with-trees.
- Back to the Death Planet. I'm willing to turn a blind eye to a lot of the asspulls that Star Wars does because again, it is the softest of soft science fiction. No complaints about pulling energy from a sun from me. That said. A superweapon that's able to take out any planet, anywhere, without having to move is a bit... much. Also, when it does take out multiple New Republic planets, apparently our heroes are able to witness this on the backwater planet that they're on? Because that's how space works?
- That's a lot of complaints in a row. What did I like? Well, Finn is great. Despite all my other complaints about lack of originality, Finn's a character we haven't seen before in Star Wars films, both in terms of origin and personality. While he isn't the only lead character in the film, it focuses on him the most (while the trilogy as a whole will focus on Rey and Kylo, in my opinion). When making a trilogy, it's important that each individual film has its own arc -- and more than just "we destroyed the MacGuffin". I think Finn provides that.
- Nalyd alluded to Rey being nothing more than a Strong Female Protagonist, and yeah, I can see it. There are a bunch of moments explicitly devoted to the usual "I can take care of myself" (because, y'know, it's impossible to do so implicitly). Ultimately, it doesn't do more than mildly irritate me. Rey basically got the Luke role for this trilogy, so she lacks the backgrounds that the other characters have that helps define them. She's got enough other personality traits that she's not just a Strong Female Protagonist, and again, I'm sure most of her character arc is yet to come.
- Kylo is decent. Not great, but he has potential. He's not the Vader of the original trilogy, but he's not the Anakin of the prequels either. He's uncertain, insecure, untrained. Again, something new. Him struggling with being seduced to the light side might mean we'll see him redeemed before the very end of the third movie, which would be nice. Maybe he'll even be on Team Light for most of the third movie or sooner, though Star Wars getting the ATLA treatment might be too much to hope for.
- I think the writers made the correct choice in not making Kylo's ancestry a big eleventh hour reveal, especially since one of our main characters was a parent. Han's not the manipulative that Ben Kenobi was, so he wouldn't dodge the issue with doublespeak, and it was good to screentime devoted to Han and Leia talking about the issue.
- though what's the story behind rey's ancestry i don't know it is such a mystery
- With the destruction of the New Republic systems (So, were all the New Republic systems destroyed? Just the centre of the government? Just the ones that were closest?), devoting even ten, twenty seconds to the inhabitants of those planets makes big difference.
- Whereas one of my favourite bad scenes in the original Star Wars was when Luke was mourning the death of Ben Kenobi, the old man he'd been travelling with for, what, a week or two. Leia is the one who consoles him, and that makes sense, because not only is she recovering from being tortured, she also recently witnessed the death of all the crew members on her ship, as well as, y'know, the billions of people on her home planet.
- The Doctor was a douchebag for dropping off Martha Jones on a doomed planet.
- The First Order is a bit more equal opportunity compared to the Empire. The EU got a lot of mileage from the Empire and Imperial Remnant being speciesist and sexist (anti-droid, too), but overall I think this is a good change. They still seem to be human-only.
- Oh, so Han Solo is this famous war hero, known galaxy-wide, but Chewbacca doesn't get the same recognition? Also, you still need to give him that fucking medal, Leia.
- Ravenous bugblatter beasts of Traal.
- On the whole, the movie looked good, though with the complaints above about the choices of location. I saw it in 3D, and the 3D was done well enough (I will get on the soapbox I pull on every time I see a 3D movie and say that they should always be shot at a higher framerate). Special effects were pretty good. The exceptions I will note are Maz and Supreme Leader Whatshisname. I would have preferred practical effects for Maz, and that goes double for Supreme Leader Skype. I won't be getting a fraction of the enjoyment out of him that I got out of the Emperor. They could just clone the Emperor and use Ian McDiarmid again. I mean, cloning the Emperor is something that the EU did several dozen trillion times. It's totally a good idea.
- Though I must say Supreme Leader Sitsonthrone is looking pretty healthy, seeing how Thorin Oakenshield killed him during the Battle of the Five Armies.

I could go on, but it is four o'clock, and I should sleep.

Offline Sudanna Susquehanna Saguenay

• Seiðmaðr
  • High Mage
    • sudanna
Re: The Star Wars Ramble Thread
« Reply #1 on: 30 December 2015, 02:50:15 PM »
(16:08:05) (girlyd): http://www.bloombergview.com/articles/2015-12-29/-the-force-awakens-has-a-perfection-problem actual star wars spoilers
(16:11:41) (beautiful smiling business woman): nalyd
(16:11:48) (beautiful smiling business woman): you should post that link in the ramble thread
(16:11:54) (beautiful smiling business woman): that way i'll be able to talk about it
(16:12:05) (beautiful smiling business woman): also comment on my four o'clock ramblings

http://www.bloombergview.com/articles/2015-12-29/-the-force-awakens-has-a-perfection-problem actual star wars spoilers

- The goal when expanding a franchise is to capture the essence of the older installments while doing more than just copying them. Force Awakens errs too much on the side of copying. Much of the film, especially the opening scenes, is lifted almost frame-by-frame from the original Star Wars. There's a slightly-more-than-healthy portion of Empire Strikes Back as well.
- And that's without bringing Death Star Mk. III into the picture. It was bad enough when Return of the Jedi decided to go with another Death Star instead of something original. To go with the same tired MacGuffin a third time is just ridiculous. With science fiction, even the softest of science fiction like Star Wars, not even the sky is the limit. They could have done something -- anything -- else. You don't have to keep blowing up planets.
- My theory is that they followed -- and will continue to follow --  the original movies because they didn't want to be like -- or be accused of being like -- the prequels. The prequels certainly have their flaws, but at least all three had their own unique plots.
- While I'm on the subject, the prequels also gave us unique locations. Underwater bubble city. Vertical cityscapes. Lava rivers. Here we got Tatooine-with-hills and Hoth-with-trees.

This movie is obsessed with being other movies, and has little to nothing original to offer to Star Wars except a handful of poorly-executed paper-thin characters and one mediocrely-executed kind of neat character(Kylo Ren). There are only X-Wings and TIE fighters. There's planets we've seen before and stormtroopers we've seen before and a plot we've seen before, except better.

- Back to the Death Planet. I'm willing to turn a blind eye to a lot of the asspulls that Star Wars does because again, it is the softest of soft science fiction. No complaints about pulling energy from a sun from me. That said. A superweapon that's able to take out any planet, anywhere, without having to move is a bit... much. Also, when it does take out multiple New Republic planets, apparently our heroes are able to witness this on the backwater planet that they're on? Because that's how space works?
- With the destruction of the New Republic systems (So, were all the New Republic systems destroyed? Just the centre of the government? Just the ones that were closest?), devoting even ten, twenty seconds to the inhabitants of those planets makes big difference.

The movie does not devote any time at all to telling anyone what the New Republic or the First Order actually fucking are, what the stakes are for anything, or why anyone is anywhere or trying to do anything at any particular time. Thanks, JJ! Now we have more time for the
- Ravenous bugblatter beasts of Traal.
Fuck you.

- That's a lot of complaints in a row. What did I like? Well, Finn is great. Despite all my other complaints about lack of originality, Finn's a character we haven't seen before in Star Wars films, both in terms of origin and personality. While he isn't the only lead character in the film, it focuses on him the most (while the trilogy as a whole will focus on Rey and Kylo, in my opinion). When making a trilogy, it's important that each individual film has its own arc -- and more than just "we destroyed the MacGuffin". I think Finn provides that.

The idea of Finn is great. Unfortunately, the only time given to developing his character is when he's being goofy trying to impress Rey. Ultimately, he does comic relief, which is not, in my opinion, a very good way to explore someone deserting from a fascist dictatorship. I am left not knowing why he wanted to desert. Why does this character want to discard and betray everything they have ever known? I would like to know why they want that.

- Nalyd alluded to Rey being nothing more than a Strong Female Protagonist, and yeah, I can see it. There are a bunch of moments explicitly devoted to the usual "I can take care of myself" (because, y'know, it's impossible to do so implicitly). Ultimately, it doesn't do more than mildly irritate me. Rey basically got the Luke role for this trilogy, so she lacks the backgrounds that the other characters have that helps define them. She's got enough other personality traits that she's not just a Strong Female Protagonist, and again, I'm sure most of her character arc is yet to come.

It's not just that she has a few tiresome I'M TOUGH TOO YOU GUYS moments, it's that she has nothing but those. She has no vulnerabilities, no drives, no struggles, no growth, no mistakes, no bad decisions, no strong character moments, and no strong character traits beyond "as arbitrarily competent at anything we want her to be". Finn gets cut to pieces. Rey cuts Kylo to pieces, and doesn't get a scratch on her. Finn gets only the vaguest of hints of being Force-sensitive - Rey turns into a Jedi Master in an afternoon. Finn appears to be good at nothing; Rey appears to be good at everything. And what else? She's waiting for someone. ok

- Kylo is decent. Not great, but he has potential. He's not the Vader of the original trilogy, but he's not the Anakin of the prequels either. He's uncertain, insecure, untrained. Again, something new. Him struggling with being seduced to the light side might mean we'll see him redeemed before the very end of the third movie, which would be nice. Maybe he'll even be on Team Light for most of the third movie or sooner, though Star Wars getting the ATLA treatment might be too much to hope for.
- I think the writers made the correct choice in not making Kylo's ancestry a big eleventh hour reveal, especially since one of our main characters was a parent. Han's not the manipulative that Ben Kenobi was, so he wouldn't dodge the issue with doublespeak, and it was good to screentime devoted to Han and Leia talking about the issue.

I fucking love Kylo Ren. Someone else and me on another forum:
At the start of the movie Kylo Ren is this scary badass villain with control and power. He wanted acceptance and responsibility by and over those around him. Ren slid further and further down to a whiny child acting out that didn't seem that tough at all at the end of the movie. Kylo Ren had no faith in himself or his powers by the movie's end. The man became the boy.

Kylo Ren is the mirror of Luke Skywalker's hero's journey. At the start of the movie Luke was a whiny child. He wanted to get away from the people around him. Luke did not want power or responsibility and had it thrown onto his shoulders. A burden Luke bore and rose to carry. Luke had faith in himself and his ability to use the force by the movies end. The boy became the man.

Kylo Ren being hilariously self-serious and non-intimidating at the end of the movie was the point.
^
It's not quite that the man becomes the boy, but that the boy is made to confront his continued boyhood.

I love Kylo, for exactly those reasons. Easily the best-drawn new character, easily. The perfect mixture of pathetic and powerful. He's weak, he knows he's weak, he hates his weakness, and he can't overcome it. He's self-conscious and uncertain and resentful of anything that brings his weakness to the fore. His obsession with his own failings is his greatest failing. It's a wonderful picture of a person struggling to master themself, and I am all about that struggle. I love that he gets beaten so badly at the end, and I can't wait to watch him come to terms with it. BOY LEMME SEE U MASTER DAT SELF.

I would have preferred practical effects for Maz, and that goes double for Supreme Leader Skype. I won't be getting a fraction of the enjoyment out of him that I got out of the Emperor. They could just clone the Emperor and use Ian McDiarmid again. I mean, cloning the Emperor is something that the EU did several dozen trillion times. It's totally a good idea.

Snoke is nothing in this movie. He's not truly trying to be Palpatine, but it sure look slike he's trying to be, and holy shit is that not a good idea. Palpatine is the best thing. You cannot beat or match Palpatine, ever. For the love of god, stop trying and do something else.

My overall review?

Not I, said the fly.

Offline Dintiradan

« Reply #2 on: 30 December 2015, 06:00:53 PM »
- Regarding the link: A lot of the things that Rey is accused of being preternaturally good at are things that other Star Wars characters have a history at being preternaturally good at. Luke, whose experience in flying was limited to speeders, was able to pilot an X-Wing and destroy a Death Star within the course of one film. Not to mention taking part in a prison break. It's established that being multilingual is common in the Star Wars universe; Finn is the odd one out, mostly because he was raised in a xenophobic society.
- I'm willing to bet that being able to easily understand astromech droids is a clue. And since I'm feeling incredibly charitable, her picking up the Force so quickly might be a clue that she received some training at a young age.
- But yes, saying that she's not much worse than other Star Wars characters is damning with faint praise. And she is lacking in flaws. Again, it's something that bugs me, but it isn't a deal breaker for me personally. Totally understand that this isn't the case for others.
- Not devoting any screen time to explaining the First Order or the New Republic or the Resistance was a deliberate decision on their part. They really want to distance themselves from the prequels as much as possible (though in my opinion, it was fine that the prequels tried to be more politics-oriented, they were just bad at it). They're going for the original trilogy "this is the Empire and it is Bad, these are the Rebels and they are Good".
- As for the Tumbling Spaghetti Monsters: Again, this is personal preference, but I'm fine with Star Wars devoting time for the occasional rancor fight. It's pulpy sci-fi action in space. I'm down with that. Now, if I had to choose between rancor fights and, say, more time devoted to the First Order, I'd choose the First Order. But if cutting the monsters means we get more banal platitudes from Maz, I'll take the hentai vore monsters every time.
- It is kind of weird that they made the distinction between the New Republic and the Resistance. Why not roll them into one?
- Liking the idea of something more than the actual implementation is definitely something I've done in the past. So keep that in mind when I start rambling.
- Agree with everything you say about Kylo. He didn't capture my heart or anything, but there's a lot of potential for this character, and a lot of things they could do with him. I talked about his likely redemptive arc, but something that would be just as interesting is if he doubled down.
- I didn't talk much about Snoke, because yeah, there's not really anything to say. Again, they could have done literally anything else. Or don't have an Emperor figure at all. Having Kylo try to figure out recreating the Sith on his own could have been interesting too.
- Other thing I forgot to mention last night: Deus Ex R2-D2 was dumb (also, if you can't access a droid's memories when it's powered down...). Also, actually finding Luke was something that could have been saved for the second film.

• Seiðmaðr
  • High Mage
    • sudanna
« Reply #3 on: 31 December 2015, 12:38:15 AM »
- Regarding the link: A lot of the things that Rey is accused of being preternaturally good at are things that other Star Wars characters have a history at being preternaturally good at. Luke, whose experience in flying was limited to speeders, was able to pilot an X-Wing and destroy a Death Star within the course of one film. Not to mention taking part in a prison break. It's established that being multilingual is common in the Star Wars universe; Finn is the odd one out, mostly because he was raised in a xenophobic society.

Yeah, but those characters have done -something- to train those those skills, and they don't get all of them at once. I can absolutely buy into Rey being a very good mechanic, and maybe even a pilot. Being a crack shot and a force adept and a lightsaber master? I wouldn't mind if Rey eventually becomes a super badass, even if she'd be the first. I do mind that she just is one right off the bat for no reason.

Luke is established as already being some kind of pilot: when Han Solo names his price, he says it's ridiculous, they could buy a ship for that much and he'll fly it.

Being multilingual is not that crazy a superpower and I don't mind it.

- I'm willing to bet that being able to easily understand astromech droids is a clue. And since I'm feeling incredibly charitable, her picking up the Force so quickly might be a clue that she received some training at a young age.
- But yes, saying that she's not much worse than other Star Wars characters is damning with faint praise. And she is lacking in flaws. Again, it's something that bugs me, but it isn't a deal breaker for me personally. Totally understand that this isn't the case for others.

I am not feeling very charitable at all, and she is worse than a lot of other Star Wars characters.

- Not devoting any screen time to explaining the First Order or the New Republic or the Resistance was a deliberate decision on their part. They really want to distance themselves from the prequels as much as possible (though in my opinion, it was fine that the prequels tried to be more politics-oriented, they were just bad at it). They're going for the original trilogy "this is the Empire and it is Bad, these are the Rebels and they are Good".

Yeah, I know it was a deliberate decision. It's a bad decision. I don't really care why they made a bad decision, only that they did and the movie suffers for it. The prequels, ANH in particular, were full of ancillary worldbuilding. Tarkin explains what it means that Palpatine eliminates the Senate. Stormtroopers chat about what's going on all the time. Obi-Wan and Han have throwaway lines that mean something about the larger galaxy. And the implications you get from the Empire and the Rebel Alliance are totally accurate: the Empire is big and powerful, ruthless and efficient, the Rebels are small and scrappy. The First Order is not the Empire, the Resistance and Republic are not the Rebel Alliance, and this is not explained in te movie at all.

- As for the Tumbling Spaghetti Monsters: Again, this is personal preference, but I'm fine with Star Wars devoting time for the occasional rancor fight. It's pulpy sci-fi action in space. I'm down with that. Now, if I had to choose between rancor fights and, say, more time devoted to the First Order, I'd choose the First Order. But if cutting the monsters means we get more banal platitudes from Maz, I'll take the hentai vore monsters every time.

It goes on way too long and it's not actually very good. The rancor fight was short, ended funny, and was a piece well-tied into a larger journey.

- It is kind of weird that they made the distinction between the New Republic and the Resistance. Why not roll them into one?

The First Order is apparently small and weak and desperate compared to the Republic. They're apparently not officially at war. The Resistance is apparently a nominally homegrown insurgency movement that the Republic and the Senate claim no responsibility for despite very obviously supplying them with a great deal of men and materiel.

- Liking the idea of something more than the actual implementation is definitely something I've done in the past. So keep that in mind when I start rambling.

I do that too, but then I realize I'm still stuck with the actual implementation.

- Agree with everything you say about Kylo. He didn't capture my heart or anything, but there's a lot of potential for this character, and a lot of things they could do with him. I talked about his likely redemptive arc, but something that would be just as interesting is if he doubled down.

I kinda wanna see him become a real Sith more than I want him to be redeemed. I wanna see  him figure out how to be a Dark Lord, since that's something we never really got to see with Anakin. :P
Not I, said the fly.

Offline Rose

« Reply #4 on: 01 January 2016, 07:23:23 PM »
I dunno. I saw the movie yesterday, and I have to disagree on Rey being a "Strong Female Protagonist," archetype. Her being captured is part of what sets up the climax, for starters, and while she does have numerous skills the others lack, they're very clearly explained; Her understanding of the First Order's ships is because she's been scavenging a Star Destroyer for who knows how long, and likely learned a good deal from it. Her mildly better proficiency with the lightsaber hails from the fact that apparently no one around the village she lived nearby had an actual blaster, so melee weapons were likely what everyone resorted to when hostilities broke out. She kicks Ren's ass, but only after he's been shot with a wookiee bowcaster and been forced to go up against Phin, who did manage to inflict a little damage, at least. Every skill she has (with the exception of her Force sensitivity, which I'll get to in a second) can be inferred from prior scenes, so it's not like she's just pulling talents out of her ass. As far as the Force thing goes...I'm also gonna call it; She's probably Luke's daughter. Why? Because these casts are always insular as hell and so the most important characters have to be related. Phin is gonna be like Lando's nephew or some shit too, I'm betting.

As far as The First Order being small and weak and desperate, I don't buy it; Weak, tiny organizations don't turn planets into weapons that are the Death Star times five. As for where all their men and supplies are coming from, my guess is that it'll either be explained in supplementary materials like games and books, or be explored in the second movie, though I'd probably bet most of my money on the former.

Offline Dintiradan

« Reply #5 on: 02 January 2016, 02:05:44 PM »
It seems as if everyone is speculating that Finn is related to either Lando or Mace Windu. 'Cause, like, all black people are related, right? It's like how the first bit of evidence cited for the Rey Kenobi theory is that both have English accents. Which is super heritable, by the way.

(By the way, not saying that either theory is impossible. But I will be super super pissed if either turns out to be true.)

• Seiðmaðr
  • High Mage
    • sudanna
Not I, said the fly.

Offline Rose

« Reply #7 on: 05 January 2016, 03:52:34 PM »
 :-\

Credit where it's due, Mister Adlakha has clearly given the film a good deal of thought, and for the most part he's got a fairly valid view of the movie, or at least I believe so. But he seems to regard callbacks to the earlier films as inherently negative without really giving a reason for why. While they're sprinkled rather liberally throughout the movie, they're usually either subdued or far enough away from others to keep them from becoming particularly intrusive, and they feel less like obvious winks at the audience and more like simple reminders of past events.

As far as Rey goes, she admittedly suffers from certain scenes being cut out, as well as the situation the movie is in; It's important to remember that while TFA should be judged on its own merits, the fact remains that it's the first movie in a new trilogy, and must get us up to speed on the galaxy and its inhabitants accordingly. It...doesn't actually do that good of a job in that regard, as the lack of context for precisely how big The First Order is, (or the new Republic, or the Resistance) is left in the dark, but it does at least manage to establish our new generation of characters alongside bringing us up to speed on most of the older cast. Will Lando make an appearance in Episodes VIII and IX? He had damn well better.

Rey suffers from being the protagonist of a new story in an old setting. We have to catch up on what's happened since ROTJ, what everyone is up to, how they're managing, etc. So rather than receiving the same call to adventure that Luke did in the original, she's instead forced to share screen time between the old and the new cast, establishing new villains, connecting with the older cast, and having more time than not being conscripted to offing Han Solo and the split allegiance that continues to plague Kylo Ren. Ren suffers from a similar issue but to a far lesser degree then Rey, as we at least learn a few degrees more of his backstory than we do Rey's.  It's inevitable that juggling so many different elements (catching up on old characters, establishing new protagonists and factions, the struggles of Kylo Ren, the backstories of Phin and Rey) that some will be mishandled, but I don't fault J.J. Abrams for this; Could another director have handled it better? Possibly. But working within the time frame of a single movie to lay out all of these AND have the narrative of the Death Planet is a feat I don't imagine many could accomplish. For my part, I'm wholeheartedly looking forward to the sequel now that they at least aren't forced to catch us up to the galaxy at large.

Offline sylae

• Administrator
  • Autarch
    • sylae
    • Calamity Refuge
« Reply #8 on: 13 January 2016, 01:47:15 AM »
sorry kids, no more having a topic where you can talk shit and i wont see it

I liked the film. It was very good.
(16:27:39) Iffy: Sylae, I'm being fucked so hard right now.

(22:29:53) Iffy: I ALREADY CLOP TO MLP.

(18:00:48) Lobehold: SYLAE YOU BITCH
(18:00:50) Lobehold: REMOD ME

(19:01:00) Dintiradan: But still, as a general rule of thumb, RPGs shouldn't have a stat for penis size.

(17:12:58) Arancaytar just saw a disembodied vulva swallow a person whole.

Offline Wrath

• High Mage
    • wrath-
    • Tilde Wrath
« Reply #9 on: 13 January 2016, 06:41:34 AM »
Will Lando make an appearance in Episodes VIII and IX? He had damn well better.

I'm surprised he didn't show up at the end of this one, wearing Solo's clothes.

Offline sylae

• Administrator
  • Autarch
    • sylae
    • Calamity Refuge
« Reply #10 on: 16 January 2016, 01:02:46 AM »
Only if he is drunk for the entirety of the film.

Am I doing this right?
(16:27:39) Iffy: Sylae, I'm being fucked so hard right now.

(22:29:53) Iffy: I ALREADY CLOP TO MLP.

(18:00:48) Lobehold: SYLAE YOU BITCH
(18:00:50) Lobehold: REMOD ME

(19:01:00) Dintiradan: But still, as a general rule of thumb, RPGs shouldn't have a stat for penis size.

(17:12:58) Arancaytar just saw a disembodied vulva swallow a person whole.

SMF 2.0.14 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Scratch Design by DzinerStudio

Page created in 0.031 seconds with 21 queries.